Friday 13 March 2009

New member

My teacher decided to change my group as there were some problems in the previous group. All my planning is with them as we are quite far in the project, to check my work you can see; unforgetableproductions.blogspot.com. However I have adapted well to this group, we are working well with time and by the beginning of next week we are planning on shooting. Near the end of next week we are hoping to have finished our shooting so it gives us enough time for editing to take place. We also have begun looking at the music for our thriller, however this still needs some researching. We also need to be thinking of a name for the thriller, as a group we have accepted to make this decision later on the project after the filming is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive