Tuesday 31 March 2009

Filming Today

As a group we agreed that it would be okay for me to fim a few scenes during period 4 as all three of our actors were free and the deadline is Friday. So we decided that I would redo a few scenes and do some extra ones . I would also film some of them with Balpreet during period 5. However luckily and surprisingly I found that I was all right for time and ended up doing most of the filming. Therefore I decided that we did not need to film during period 5 however once the rest of the group has looked over all the footage that I filmed today I will make sure that everything looks good to them and if they disagree then they we can re-film it. I managed to re-do the bathroom scene and diary scene again and checked that the continuity of the shots looked good as previously when it came to editing we found that it was a major problem.
Tommorow we will hopefully then edit all the filming done today and sort out any errors that need to be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive